Sunday, December 23, 2012

23rd Day of Christmas

Lazy mornings...are good. 
Lazy family mornings...are sublime.

Sunday morning, we all slept in. As soon as Matthew woke up, he climbed into bed with Daddy and I.  We laid there chatting and enjoyed the quiet of the morning. Peaceful. When we finally got up to start the day, I needed to run some errands with my Mom.  Matthew and Daddy decided to stay home together.  I picked up my Mom and we were successful finding what we needed and the last minute shopping crowd wasn't so bad. We had a great afternoon together.

Sunday evening ended with Matthew, Daddy, and I relaxing on the couch together. 
Gilbert...the perennial beggar!
Seems so simple, but we don't get enough time just relaxing together.
Do you get enough time with your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment